Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sri Bala Navashaktis

Sri Bala Charanam.

September 13th, 2009.

There is no doubt in my mind that everything I publish on this blog site is at the will and express command of Sri Bala. The exact date and time that I put up images or songs have all been pre determined by this very powerful child deity.

So, it will come as no surprise to my readers if I state that despite many, many attempts, I was able to complete the nine auspicious images of Sri Bala I had started in April of this year only a week ago, after receiving the blessings of Sri Baba.G.

In fact, I commenced painting these Navashakthi paintings of Sri Bala ( she has just placed this title-Navashakthi- in my mind!) on September 4th, 2009 and finished it within a week.
Initially, I thought these paintings were meant to illustrate Sri Bala’s song “Navaratna Malai”.

So, after completing the paintings, I sat down to type up an explanation for each image. However, every time I sat down I was interrupted. After this had happened for two days, I appealed to Bala silently. Her swift response came this morning as I sat down at my computer to try again.
“Go have a bath and type up this foreword today. Delete whatever you have written before and do not attempt to translate into English my Navaratna Malai song. These images you have drawn are very powerful. By focusing on one image each day during the auspicious nine day period of Navarathri, my devotees will immediately be rid of all evil forces in their lives and attain immediately all they wish for.”

So, this is what I have done today. I do note the date is September 13th, which is no doubt Bala’s number. However, on many previous occasions I have typed up my articles beforehand and published them on the day specified by Sri Bala.

For the first time, Sri Bala has actually made me “delete” the word document I’d prepared earlier.

These nine images will be put up on my blog site after I have sent them to Sri Bala Peetam. Obviously, the symbolism and power of these pictures, which come on the eve of Navarathri, lie in the impact they have in the lives of those who chance to come across this website.

Sri Bala Thunai.

No comments: